New York, NY (July 17, 2018) – Rosenhaus Sports Representation is the premiere agency for professional athletes, owned by Super Agent, Drew Rosenhaus. RSR presents some of the NFL’s future legends including New England Patriots Tight End, Rob Gronkowski and Miami Dolphins Running Back, Frank Gore.
RSR’s marketing division, KCB Sports Marketing, headed by RSR President, Robert Bailey, handles all off-the-field negotiations for Player Endorsements, Personal Appearances, Brand Affiliations, and Media Relations.
Every year in July KCB Sports Marketing puts together personalized care packages for their entire roster of over 100 NFL clients as the players head to Training Camp. The Packages include essentials every athlete needs while they are away from the comforts of home, such as apparel, grooming products, snacks, supplements and novelties.
“KCB is always thinking about what our clients need and this is a great way to welcome our guys back to the new season,” said Drew Rosenhaus. “I think KCB knocked it out of the park this year.”
More than 20 brands participated in this year’s haul, totaling a retail value of approximately $1,800 per care package. (See below for a complete list of products and companies that participated.)
“BODYARMOR has worked with RSR for years to hydrate many of the top superstars in football,” said Michael Fedele, Vice President of Marketing at BodyArmor. “As players get ready to head to camp and tackle the summer heat, it made perfect sense to team up with RSR to ensure BODYARMOR Sports Drink & SportWater were available so all of their athletes can get the proper hydration they need to perform at the top of their game.”
Players should receive packages upon arriving to their team’s training camp facility this month. For player reactions and quotes contact KCB Sports Marketing below, and for a complete list of players, visit https://kcbsportsmarketing.com.
Director of Public Relations
Rosenhaus/ KCB Sports
2018 Training Camp Care Packages feature:
- Training Mask, Performance Breathing Trainer 3.0. Cutting edge respiratory conditioning device. Monogramed snapback hat. (Retail Value $80/mask, $20/hat) https://www.trainingmask.com
- Glove Stix, Moisture absorbing deodorizers for athletic gloves. (Retail Value $30) https://glovestix.com
- Monet Brand, Phone accessories. Slim wallet grip. (Retail Value $20) https://monetbrand.com
- NFL Experience, NFLX Water Bottles (Retail Value $34) NFL Experience Shop.
- OtterBox, iPhone cases and Alpha Glass screen protectors. (Retail Value $40-$70/case, $40/screen protector)
- Sprayground, Pre-released design backpacks. (Retail Value $75) https://sprayground.com
- Woodchuck, Personalized wooden engraved luggage tags with player’s name, team and jersey number
(Retail Value $50) https://www.woodchuckusa.com
- Bombas, Men’s Original Calf athletic socks. (Retail Value $12/ea) https://bombas.com
- Lokai, Bracelets containing elements from highest and lowest points on the earth. (Retail value $22) https://lokai.com
- RSR monogramed apparel, Rosenhaus Sports shirt, shorts and hat (Retail value $90)
- SirDudley’s Custom Clothier, Voucher for $1,000 towards clothing and accessories purchase with custom order. (Retail Value $1,000) http://www.sirdudleys.com
- SoleMates, Footwear accessories. Blister blocker balm and odor eliminating spray. (Retail value $30) https://thesolemates.com
- FOUR Organics, All-natural organic lip balm, 3-pack. (Retail Value $17) https://fourorganicsnyc.com
- Legacy Shave, Men’s shaving Products. The Evolution Brush. (Retail Value $22) https://legacyshave.com
- Napa Soap Company, Organic hand-made natural skincare products (Retail value $10/ea.) http://www.napasoap.com
:: NUTRITION & SNACKS::
- 88 Acres, Allergy friendly Granola bars that are nut-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, and vegan.(Retail value $21.50/case) https://88acres.com
- BodyArmor, Sports Drink, SportWater, & Towel. https://www.drinkbodyarmor.com
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Meal vouchers. (Retail value $50) https://www.chipotle.com
- Gatorade, Whey Protein Bars. (Retail value $20/case) https://www.gatorade.com
- MuscleTech, GRONK Signature Protein Candy Bars. (Retail value $30/box) http://www.muscletech.com
- Rhythm Superfoods, Beet Chips. (Retail value $4/bag) https://rhythmsuperfoods.com
- Six Star Pro Nutrition, Whey Protein. (Retail value $27) http://shop.sixstarpro.com
- Skittles, Signature fruit-flavored Candies. http://skittles.com
- Trimino, Low calorie protein infused water. http://drinktrimino.com